Processing a Recurring Payment via the Nop Web API

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 year ago
I am trying to find the right method for this in the Swagger but it wasn't clear to me how to accomplish this. In the previous Seven Spikes Web Api it was a pretty straight-forward /api/orders/process_next_recurring_order/{recurringPaymentId}

Any help appreciated.  

thanks,
-robert
1 year ago
Hi, Robert. I'm sorry, but at the moment, working with recurring payments is limited only to the methods of the RecurringPaymentController controller and there is no easy way to initiate a recurring payment through our WebAPI.
1 year ago
Thanks for the reply Sergei. This seems to be basic functionality that is offered through Admin API so   is there at least a work-around for accomplishing this through the API. I noticed there was a method for placing orders but it wasn't clear if there were parameters that be provided to accomplish this.

thanks.
-robert
1 year ago
Hi. Recurrent payments were not included in our plan for the development of the WebAPI plugin due to its infrequent use in manual mode, usually they try to automate recurrent payments through payment plugins.

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to solve this problem, in fact, it will be easiest for you to implement your own API method for this task, since it will be more difficult to complete the chain of calls necessary for this, in any case, you can take the OrderProcessingService.ProcessNextRecurringPaymentAsync method from the core as a basis

rthutchison wrote:
Thanks for the reply Sergei. This seems to be basic functionality that is offered through Admin API so   is there at least a work-around for accomplishing this through the API. I noticed there was a method for placing orders but it wasn't clear if there were parameters that be provided to accomplish this.

thanks.
-robert
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.