PayGate provides payment infrastructure solutions for every stage of your business. So many businesses in South Africa from startups to enterprises, trust PayGate to accept payments and manage their businesses online.
1. If payment fails user gets options to retry the payment, go to order details, pay later or cancel the order (The free plugin cancels the order immediately).
2. If users decides to try order again, order process is repeated.
3. If users decides to pay later, order is created and is set to pending status and allows user to pay at a later stage.
4. If the user cancels it cancels the order.
5. This plugin uses the order number and not the payment ID as reference to PayGate (The free plugin uses the order ID).
6. This plugin provides the error code and description for payment failures in the order notes (The free plugin only provides the error code eg. 2).
7. The user chooses to pay via EFT or credit card before diverting to PayGate making it a more user friendly experience.
8. Allows administrators to assign accepted user roles to plugin.