Conligo a Sage Gold Partner that provides applications that transform the way organizations process orders, link customer information, and process payments from your ecommerce platform to your Sage 300 ERP.
- Conligo OneView™ is a B2B ecommerce portal that empowers customers with the ability to view and pay open invoices from anywhere, any time. Customers can also place additional orders, make new purchases, or view order history, tracking numbers, and other vital order and transaction information. Together with the Conligo Pay™ integrated payment solution, OneView allows you to automatically capture all essential payment, customer, and order information into your ERP.
- Conligo Pay™ works with most major merchant account providers to fully automate and streamline credit card payment processing that flows directly into your ERP. Conligo Pay will never force you to use a specific gateway or choose from a small number of gateways. By supporting more Payment Gateways and merchant services than any other credit card application in the Sage 300™ family, PCI/PA-DSS compliant Conligo Pay™ is the solution your customers require.
- Conligo eCommerce Connect™ removes the need for re-entry of all orders placed in your e-commerce system into your ERP. Let your customers do the work of data entry by creating a seamless flow of data from your ecommerce platform or custom app into your Sage 300™ or other ERP.
- Conligo OrderDesk™ provides your sales and customer service reps the ability to easily take orders into your Sage 300™ or ERP system. OrderDesk is a cloud-based application that is completely configurable and can be used as a standalone application or integrated into your Sage CRM platform. It can also be connected to the ERP-integrated Conligo Pay to make payment processing quick and easy.
Contact us for more product information at [email protected] or call us at 1-866-424-6484.
- Download the plugin archive.
- Go to admin area > configuration > local plugins.
- Upload the plugin archive using the "Upload plugin or theme" plugin.
- Scroll down through the list of plugins to find the newly installed plugin. And click on the "Install" button to install the plugin.
Please find more informartion about how to install plugins here.
*In order for this solution to function, you will also need to install Conligo’s eCommerce Connect product on your server side. To access this product, contact Conligo at [email protected].
The plugin is provided absolutely for free and includes source code. Find the project Github repository here.