Get the tools for sending relevant e-mails to your customers, automate taxes calculations and make the payments in your store easier and more reliable. nopCommerce 4.20 provides the store owners with all these opportunities with its out-of-the-box plugins. Know more from this review.
SendinBlue - the all-in-one email marketing platform founded in 2012. Over 80.000 customers already work with this platform, ranging from SMEs to multinationals such as BMW, ASICS, Michelin and Mazda.
“With SendinBlue, make sure each client receives the right message at the right moment”
SendinBlue plugin features and advantages:
- intuitive drag and drop editor to create your newsletters;
- automatically synchronization of your contacts;
- reliable SMTP to send your transactional emails (order confirmations, password resets, etc.);
- SMS campaigns;
- powerful and easy to set up Marketing Automation. This feature allows, for example, to automatically send abandoned cart emails with the articles including photo, prices, etc.
Square enables sellers to accept payments wherever they want to do business - online, in person at their brick and mortar or on the road. Anywhere your business may take you, Square is there to help support your needs to make the process seamless and transparent.
“Between the limitless customization available with nopCommerce sites and the straight-forward payment integration to help facilitate your sales, all eCommerce organizations have the opportunity to up-level their business utilizing the Square plugin.”
Square plugin features and advantages:
- transparent pricing: 2.9% + $.30 for online transactions;
- free custom rate reviews for merchants who do over 250K in processing annually;
- ongoing fraud protection to keep your business secure;
- delivering next-day settlement and dispute management for sellers across the US, Canada, Australia, the United Kingdom and Japan;
- business services to help sellers manage locations, access financing and engage with rich insights;
- PCI compliance;
- 24/7 technical support.
Qualpay is a modern REST API based payments platform with enterprise-level features, paired with a merchant account, that is easily adaptable to the unique needs of businesses.
“We help businesses lower their credit card processing costs through interchange optimization. In 24 hours we can provide a cost savings analysis that typically saves a business over 30% off their processing costs.”
Qualpay plugin features and advantages:
- hosted payment forms;
- advanced reconciliation reporting for easy monitoring of business performance;
- recurrent and subscription transactions;
- no need to deal with each vendor separately, thanks to a fully-integrated payments platform;
- with Qualpay you would not handle any of your customer’s sensitive payment information, so your burden to comply with the PCI DSS is greatly reduced.
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transactional taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions that are designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. Avalara’s Compliance Cloud™ platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 500 hundred pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, eCommerce and other business applications making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns and other compliance documents.
Avalara AvaTax plugin features and advantages:
- real-time tax rate calculations for all 12,000 U.S. taxing jurisdictions and beyond;
- guaranteed protection against obsolete data, or outdated tax laws;
- one tax schedule instead of hundreds or thousands;
- automated solutions for all your tax compliance needs.
Find out more details about the latest version of nopCommerce stores. Read about the main changes in 4.20 and visit our store demo.