Hello Steps to Follow
I really need some help please, i was trying to add my gmail as an admin but it did not work and it has locked me out.
all i did was add my email and fill out my details, i never changed the password. when i clicked save it logged me out (expected)
but when i tried to log back in it would not accept any password i tried or the original admin email, i tried the forgot password but no email was ever sent to my gmail account.
I have spent many many hours setting this site up so far and i really do not want to have to delete the whole site and reinstall nopCommerce, and start from scratch.
Please does anyone have any idea how i can get back into my admin.
1. Login to your Database using SSMS.
2. Lookout for the dbo.Customer
3. Edit Top xxxx rows Customer table.
4. Find the user who is locked out using Email or Username.
5. Change the CannotLoginUntilDateUtc
column for the locked out user to NULL
and you should login again.