I am evaluating the nopCommerce as my framwork for eCommerce. I got it up and running on GoDaddy(sort of).
I am not seeing pictures in the hosted runtime app. I look in the pictrures table and it has 82 records. I cannot verify size of table, or rather I have not figured out how to in the Godaddy control panel. The records could be empty, is that possible from the setup routine? My first instinct is that the records are orphaned but the pictures mapping seems to have all the foreign keys. I'm just poking around trying to find what's what. Being new to this I been making a lot of assumptions. So I'm assuming the images are in the database. Are they?
Here's my link jeffahart.com
Also, my admin module on the host shows no frame tabs. I just has as tree view with all the menu items. And the list jumps around or kind shakes up and down on mouseover, very strange! It's great in dev but fouled up on host.
Any ideas? Some more background.
- I loaded full 2.6 source code version to my dev enviornment, no issues clean and easy(Thanks)
- I could not publish to godaddy and get it working.
- I copied 2.6 nosource to GoDaddy and had major issues with permissions and such but finally got to what you see in link above.
- My thought is once I get nosource working, I can make changes and publish from my dev version. Let me know if you see any issues with this.
- I opened an account with Arvixe yesterday and asked them to install for me, still waiting. I want to evaluate their service compard to GoDad
Thanks for any help.