This plugin allows you to pay with Purchase Orders.
A purchase order (PO) is a document created by a buyer. PO displays the order details, such as quantity and types of products that buyer wants to purchase, and also contains payment terms and delivery details.
- Additional fee. Use percentage: determines whether to apply a percentage additional fee to the order total.
- Shippable product required: indicates whether shippable products are required in order to display this payment method during checkout
- Download the plugin archive.
- Go to admin area > configuration > local plugins.
- Upload the plugin archive using the "Upload plugin or theme" plugin.
- Scroll down through the list of plugins to find the newly installed plugin. And click on the "Install" button to install the plugin.
Please find more information about how to install plugins here.
The plugin is provided absolutely for free and includes source code. Find the project Github repository here.