This plugin uses Qualpay’s PCI Compliant Payment Gateway for processing payments in 150 different currencies, funds will be deposited into your merchant account in US Dollars.
You’ll need to be a US-based business, and you will need to apply for a merchant account before you can start processing payments with Qualpay. Start now: apply for a merchant account here.
Our fully-integrated platform is easily adaptable to the individual needs of both businesses and developers. It combines a merchant account with the payment solutions that today’s businesses require.
For developers and partners, it provides real-time boarding and easy management of accounts. In addition, Qualpay’s reporting intelligence and data analytics allow our customers to quickly and efficiently manage their payment finances, thus saving them time and money.
Simply, Qualpay enables a better way to manage payments.
- Securely store customer information: Never handle any of your customer’s sensitive payment information in order to process transactions, so your burden to comply with the PCI DSS is greatly reduced.
- Keep the card data fresh: Store your customer’s payment information in the Qualpay system so you can easily process any exception transactions or refunds without having to ask for your customer’s payment information again. Your customer’s payment information can be kept up to date with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover’s Account Updater service.
- Simplify your payment processing: Your payment module comes bundled with a Qualpay merchant account, so you can do all of your reconciliation from inside the Qualpay Merchant Portal. Having a fully-integrated payments platform means that you don't have to deal with multiple vendors, instead, Qualpay handles every aspect of the payments process, from the merchant account to the payment gateway to your invoicing and recurring payments. Because you don't have multiple vendors to contend with, you pay fewer fees. Fewer vendors also mean fewer reports to reconcile and an easier way to follow the money from sales to deposit. In other words, it simplifies cash flow management.
- Use Business Intelligent reporting: What used to be a long and laborious task of reconciling payments has been made infinitely easier thanks to Qualpay. Our business intelligent reporting provides real-time reconciliation reporting, available on any device, for easier monitoring of business performance. Access is configured to meet your specific business needs. Use Qualpay’s daily reconciliation report to see transactions, batches, and deposits in a single easy-to-read report.
- Adjustable batch close times: Set your batch close time to any time that works for you.
- Download the plugin archive.
- Go to admin area > configuration > local plugins.
- Upload the plugin archive using the "Upload plugin or theme" plugin.
- Scroll down through the list of plugins to find the newly installed plugin. And click on the "Install" button to install the plugin.
Please find more informartion about how to install plugins here.
The plugin is provided absolutely for free and includes source code. Find the project Github repository here.
You can also find the project Github repository here for previous versions.
Note: This plugin was originally developed by nopCommerce team. And now it's upgraded and maintained by nopStation.