Marketing & Promotions
Trusted by over 50,000 companies, Sendinblue is an all-in-one email marketing platform to engage with your shoppers across all digital channels. From email to SMS to automation, we aim to offer an easy-to-use & comprehensive solution at an affordable price.
Sendinblue's official plugin for NopCommerce is a free & powerful app to integrate your NopCommerce store with your SendinBlue account!
Don’t have a Sendinblue account? Sign up for free.
You'll be able to:
- sync subscribers emails and data
- send automated emails & SMS
- abandoned cart with abandoned items
- order confirmation with purchased items
- post-purchase follow-ups
Build and target your audience
Use the app to import and manage contacts with ease:
- Automatically add the email addresses and contact information of your subscribers to a SendinBlue list.
- Efficiently segment your contacts to send targeted messages.
- Further personalize and nurture relationships with your customers.
Design responsive emails
Use SendinBlue's powerful email builder - just drag and drop the design blocks you want to build a sleek and well-designed email in just a few clicks - to engage with customers:
- Create clean and effective emails - no technical skills required.
- Start from scratch or choose from dozens of free, professionally designed templates.
- Use your contacts' details to personalize your subject line or email body to send customized content that resonates.
Automate your marketing
Use custom marketing workflows to guide shoppers through a personalized buying journey. SendinBlue offers out-of-the-box 8 automation workflow templates to improve your user experience with just a few clicks.
- Try everything from welcome emails, lead scoring, and more; the possibilities are endless.
- The app will automatically track shoppers' activity on your store i.e. page visit, item added to cart, cart updated, order completed.
- Recover lost sales thanks to an abandoned cart workflow that reminds shoppers items left in cart.
1. Download the plugin archive
2. Open a folder with your nopCommerce version. Put the directory 'Misc.SendInBlue' into \Plugins directory on your server
3. Create a SendinBlue account here