Zain Cash is a mobile wallet, money transfer, electronic bill payment, funds disbursement service, licensed by the Central Bank of Iraq and launched in late 2015 by Zain and Iraq Wallet.
ZainCash allows users to deposit, withdraw, transfer money and pay for goods and services via their mobile phone. The service can be accessed by dialing *210# from a Zain mobile phone or ZainCash mobile application.
- Transfer money inside Iraq within seconds and receive it through thousands of agents across the country.
- Purchase e-Cards like iTunes, Google Play, PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, and more! Recharge Zain prepaid and postpaid lines.
- Pay bills for variant merchants and services that are available on the app, like business, entertainment, transportation, NGOs, and more.
- Enjoy online shopping from merchants registered with the Zain Cash app. Review Zain Cash wallet account and every detail about every transaction.
- Shop online and shop freely across the world with WalletCard, the Mastercard companion card Find the nearest Zain Cash agent for Cash in and Cash out.