Import / Export Product and Specification attributes with excel

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 7 años
Hi!

I'm looking for a way that I can easily add product and specification attributes via excel.

The old fashioned way of doing it (in the back-end) is too time consuming when you got thousands of products to import.

Does anyone know of an available plugin, or any solution that will enable me to add all the attributes with excel? (say, if I write a value in excel that is currently not in the attribute list, then nop should add automatically - and same with values...)

Using nopCommerce v3.8.

Thank you!    

Ps. I am aware that in nopCommerce 3.8 you can export product attributes to excel - but that doesn't help me when I create new products..
I am aware that Nop Admin has this feature - but unfortunately they do not support nopCommerce 3.8..
Hace 7 años
Here are a couple of plugins. Also check Nopadmin extension
Hace 7 años
Hi! Thanks for your reply!

Can you try to be a more specific? none of the plugins here https://www.nopcommerce.com/marketplace.aspx?searchterm=export are supporting nopCommerce 3.8, and as I wrote in my question, nop admin extension is not supporting nopCommerce 3.8..

I'm sure most people that use mopCommerce face this same problem - is there no solution?
Hace 7 años
My bad. You are right. None of them is available for 3.80. Have you asked the developers about their plans for v3.80?
Hace 7 años
I will try.

Does anyone know of any solution?
Hace 6 años
Have you found a solution? I needed the same thing.
Hace 6 años
Hello,

If anyone is still interested in this, I developed an Excel 2016 macro to take my supplier's inventory workbook, format it to be acceptable to nopCommerce 3.90, break out sheets into 1,000 rows each, create an Excel workbook for each of the 1,000 row sheets.

Then I simply use nopCommerce to import all of the workbooks created.

I am now working on importing product specifications, but I can't do it with Excel, since there is no nopCommerce Excel import for Product Specifications.  I think I will write a plugin.

Thanks,
Tony
Hace 6 años
Hi,

I already wrote a plugin for import/export specification attributes.

Please message me if you would like to hear more details...

Thank you!

Alexander
Hace 6 años
Hi everyone,

You can now get the plugin that import/exports spec attributes with excel

available for nopcommerce version 3.9 and 4.0

you can download a free trial here - if you are interested in buying the full version please send me a private message.

Please feel free to ask me any question you might have, or if you have feedback for me.

Thanks!
Hace 6 años
Any plugin available for version 3.80?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.