Homepage Product Wishlist and Add to Cart Button are not Working correct

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 6 años
Hii there!!

My Homepage Wishlist and Add to cart buttons are not working properly when user click on the button just below the image they will be redirected to product page instead of adding product to cart or wishlist ... product details page buttons are working fine.

how to correct the problem please help
Hace 6 años
Hello,

If you have product attributes or product specification attributes that are required and not preselected you will no be able to buy the product from any page other than the Product Details page. This is why you are getting redirected to the Product Details page - to choose the attributes or specifications you need to choose before purchasing the product.

An example of that is the "Build your own computer" product on the nopCommerce demos. You will need to choose the HDD size before buying the product. That is why you can only buy it from the Product Details page. If you click on the Add To Cart button from any other page you will be redirected to the Product Details page.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Anton
Hace 6 años
On a very related note, the same problem persists even when an attribute is pre-selected, moreover, the attribute is NOT set to obligatory, and the issue still persists. It seems that the platform sends you to the product page simply when attribute of any sort is present.

I am using 3.90, and when I have an attribute pre-selected I am still taken to product page. Bug?
Hace 2 años
BeardLantern wrote:
On a very related note, the same problem persists even when an attribute is pre-selected, moreover, the attribute is NOT set to obligatory, and the issue still persists. It seems that the platform sends you to the product page simply when attribute of any sort is present.

I am using 3.90, and when I have an attribute pre-selected I am still taken to product page. Bug?

I have the same problem :(
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.