Plugin Upgrade

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 3 años
Hey,
We have been using a plugin from Agency8 called LookBook. We installed the 4.1 version of this, but now want to upgrade to 4.3.
The developer of this plugin is not responding to any requests for the availability of a version that works with 4.3, so I am looking for someone to either develop something similar or point me to some work they have done that is functionally equivalent.
Thanks.
Hace 3 años
MickeyP wrote:
Hey,
We have been using a plugin from Agency8 called LookBook. We installed the 4.1 version of this, but now want to upgrade to 4.3.
The developer of this plugin is not responding to any requests for the availability of a version that works with 4.3, so I am looking for someone to either develop something similar or point me to some work they have done that is functionally equivalent.
Thanks.

Hello Micky,

Ok don't worry will help you. Kindly check your private message for same.

Thanks,
Jatin
Hace 3 años
@MickeyP
Did you try their contact page?  https://software.agency8.net/contactus
Hace 3 años
Dear Mickey,
Hope you are doing well!!

I'd Glad to assist you.
PM Sent, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W
Hace 3 años
Yes, I've tried their ContactUs page - many times.
I really don't like asking for help outside their channel, but I just can't get a reply and it's holding me up moving to ver 4.3.
The LookBook plugin is great, but it's frustrating not having any engagement.

This is a major problem with using plugins that don't keep up with new versions of nopcommerce.  I have no trouble with a number of other marketplace vendors, but that's not helping me in this case.

Apologies for venting, feeling a bit lost with what to do in this case.
Hace 3 años
MickeyP wrote:
Yes, I've tried their ContactUs page - many times.
I really don't like asking for help outside their channel, but I just can't get a reply and it's holding me up moving to ver 4.3.
The LookBook plugin is great, but it's frustrating not having any engagement.

This is a major problem with using plugins that don't keep up with new versions of nopcommerce.  I have no trouble with a number of other marketplace vendors, but that's not helping me in this case.

Apologies for venting, feeling a bit lost with what to do in this case.

Hello Micky,

Yes sure don't worry much about them if they ignoring you then you can just send mail to nopcommerce and they will talk with them.

Kindly check your private message for same. And reply on same so we can help you with our expertise.

Thanks,
Jatin
nopcommerceplus.com
Hace 2 años
Hi Mickey,

I am wondering if you ever got this resolved with Agency8. I am in the same boat. I bought their HtmlPro Content Blocks plugin. It worked fine for maybe 2 years, then all of a sudden, I get the message on my website that the plugin is not registered. I've submitted an inquiry several times on their Contact US website, but no response.

If I get any help from my last attempt, I'll let you know. Right now, I'm thinking these guys are out of business.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.