Problem with the shopping cart

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 3 años
when you go to the trash, it throws it out and asks you to log in again. Where to go?
Hace 3 años
What do you mean by Trash ?
What operation are you performing ?
Is there an errors in the Log ?
Hace 3 años
I didn't mean trash ,but shopping cart. The buyer selects the product, adds it to the shopping cart ,and when entering it, throws it on the login form(username and password).
Hace 3 años
Form to login is shown even if he is logged?
That is for a specific user or all users?
Have you checked the system log?

Regards,
Tom
Hace 3 años
Are you using a farm (multiple servers)?  Maybe you need to use a MachineKey setting in your web.config
Hace 3 años
nop4you wrote:
Form to login is shown even if he is logged?
That is for a specific user or all users?
Have you checked the system log?

Regards,
Tom

The customer logged in, selected and added the product to the cart. Then it goes to the trash, it takes about 30 seconds to load, and it is thrown back to the login form.
Hace 3 años
New York wrote:
Are you using a farm (multiple servers)?  Maybe you need to use a MachineKey setting in your web.config

Буду уточнять. так как системный администратор ушел и без объяснений оставил сайт на меня.
Hace 3 años
I will clarify. since the system administrator left and left the site for me without explanation.

I forgot to translate from Russian)
Hace 3 años
Then try to set up MachineKey.  It's not much effort, and it may solve your problem.
Hace 3 años
Dmitriy Zenin wrote:
I will clarify...

Hi.
... сделай ключ и сунь его в web.config and the MachineKey definitely solves your problem.
Best Regards.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.