New functionality suggestion

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 3 años
Is it possible to add a new functionality that user location(I mean the "Country" based on IP address where the request comes from) can be recorded and represented in a friendly way(e.g. pie chart, bar chart)?

Best Regards
Hace 3 años
Do you mean to have that chart here in the "nopCommerce.com website"?
Hace 3 años
New York wrote:
Do you mean to have that chart here in the "nopCommerce.com website"?

No, I mean to have that chart in my store's admin page. e.g. I would like to know where most of my store visitors come from(US, Canada, or somewhere else).
Hace 3 años
My confusion was because you posted n the "nopCommerce.com website" forum.  It would have been better to post in the "Suggestions and Feedback" forum.

The problem with "most of my store visitors" is that they could be Guests, and if you are deleting guests (scheduled task), then you'd lose that information.  Have you considered using Google Analytics? (The plugin for it is out-of-the-box.)
Hace 3 años
New York wrote:
My confusion was because you posted n the "nopCommerce.com website" forum.  It would have been better to post in the "Suggestions and Feedback" forum.

The problem with "most of my store visitors" is that they could be Guests, and if you are deleting guests (scheduled task), then you'd lose that information.  Have you considered using Google Analytics? (The plugin for it is out-of-the-box.)

Oh, sry about that.
I never used Google Analytics, but I will see if Google Analytics can help with that.
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.