4.40.2 Product edit using multiple language

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 3 años
I have tried this a third time , still the same results....... Please help !
Hace 3 años
a.m. wrote:
I cannot reproduce the issue. It works as expected

I have tried a third time the upgrade and still have the same issue, with a clean install i dont have the issue. What ideas can you give me to trouble shoot, i have alot of products and i cant manually move to the new version with this issue as it will create a huge conflict. Thank you
Hace 3 años
No help ! I am stuck with 4.30 as i am not able to recreate all my products one by one. Been using nopcommerce for years now and have been upgrading since, never an issue till now. Maybe its time to move....
Hace 2 años
I've been checking the fresh installation of 4.40.2 and 4.40.3 and can't reproduce this issue, possible the problem with the database structure after the upgrade from 4.30 version, could you please provide me your database backup after the upgrade from 4.30 to 4.40.3 for the check, if so, please use PM.

gonze1 wrote:
No help ! I am stuck with 4.30 as i am not able to recreate all my products one by one. Been using nopcommerce for years now and have been upgrading since, never an issue till now. Maybe its time to move....
Hace 2 años
I have had the same issue. I did a fix for it here

https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/5700
Hace 2 años
I have the same issue 4.40.4
Hace 2 años
[email protected] wrote:
I have had the same issue. I did a fix for it here

https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/5700

Hello there
I had the same problem, after save and continue - localized data wiped and not loaded. In our website we have about 9,259 products. I searched about this problem and found this quoted article.
Go to --> Admin/Setting/General settings  and uncheck  Load all localized properties on startup .
This problem solved for me
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.