Plugin Developing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 3 años
Please Note: my english ist not perfect.
Dear community, I need a modern calendar plug-in for my Nop project to show the period in which the rental products can be available to the landlord.

An example would be the analogy to car rental.

There are 3 main requirements:
1) a "global" search option must be visible on the index.html (search result: a new thumbnail view (some popup or no matter how; sorted per category) with products from all categories that would be available for a given period.
2) as well as in the “buying process” directly on the product.
3) On the backend side it must be possible to define the periods for the whole year in which the product cannot be rented. This means that I can make this definition directly when creating the product. Later adjustments, of course directly to the product itself.

WHO WOULD LIKE TO DO IT FOR ME?
Please write me a short email([email protected]) and please make an implementation cost pre-offer (payment only flat rate, no hourly rates)

I look forward to your feedback
With best regards Roland S.

PS "-> You should orient yourself to typical car rental services with a modern calendar display."
Hace 3 años
Hello

PM sent please check

Thanks,
Nicole
Hace 3 años
Hello,

I would be glad to work with you on your requirement.

Dropped you a PM for detailed discussion.

BR,
Henry P
Hace 3 años
Hi Roland,

Good Day! I would glad to help you out. I have been recently contracted to build custom plugin and customized an existing REST API plugin to work on the version 4.3.

Please DM me to discuss more details.

Regards,

Vic
Hace 3 años
You might like to have a look at my Rentals Plugin. The plugin extends the current Rental System functionality to include inventory management and reporting, allowing you to keep stock on individual rental products each day.

See https://www.selectsystems.com.au/rentals-plugin
Hace 2 años
Dear community, last week one of you received my confirmation of the development contract. Nevertheless, I would like to thank each and every one of you for your participation and feedback.  Best regards Roland S.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.