display order

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 2 años
Hi
in version 4.40.4 display order in category, Manufacturer and setting(catalog> table Product sorting and ...) not work, means i set display order to 5 but after update is 0.
Hace 2 años
display order for product images not work :(
Hace 2 años
Please clarify "not work".  Is the order not correct in public store, or is admin entered DisplayOrder not saving (goes back to 0)?
Hace 2 años
DisplayOrder not saving and goes back to 0.
new product is 45, we wanted change to 11, but after updating is 0
Hace 2 años
1. So does it happen for inline editing in grids only? For example, please check admin area > configuration > shipping > measures Please confirm
2. What version of nopCommerce are you using?
3. Do you have an opportunity to test it out on a server with en-us or any other culture? Not Iran
Hace 2 años
1. we can't change measures, i get this error
"The following errors have occurred:
The value '۱۶' is not valid for Ratio to primary dimension
The value '۲' is not valid for Display order"
we can't update without change, It also gives an error with the previous settings

2. 4.40.4

3. When we realized this problem, we tested local without any changes and saw that the problem still persists, ok i testing with en-us and tell you.

in older version if with Persian keyboard we change number(Persian Number) display order after update was 0.
In the new version, Numbers seem to convert.
because in measure error we add english number, but in error number is persian
We even changed the numbers with up and down,Did not change
Hace 2 años
Thanks! We've reopened a similar issue. Details here.
Hace 2 años
We've added a fix. Could you please check it out and leave feedback?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.