Upgrading from 4.1 to 4.4.04 version. Http Error 500.30

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 2 años
Hi There,

I am trying to upgrade from 4.1 to 4.4.04 (latest version). Everything went well from 4.1 to 4.3, but when upgrading from 4.3 to 4.4, it is throwing an error "HTTP Error 500.30 - ASP.NET Core app failed to start"

I have enable the stdout messages in web.config, and the error message is :

info: FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SqlServer.SqlServer2016Processor[1003]
      BEGIN TRANSACTION
info: FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner[1004]
      CreateTable AddressAttribute
info: FluentMigrator.Runner.Processors.SqlServer.SqlServer2016Processor[1003]
      CREATE TABLE [dbo].[AddressAttribute] ([Id] INT NOT NULL IDENTITY(1,1), [Name] NVARCHAR(400) NOT NULL, [IsRequired] BIT NOT NULL, [AttributeControlTypeId] INT NOT NULL, [DisplayOrder] INT NOT NULL, CONSTRAINT [PK_AddressAttribute] PRIMARY KEY ([Id]))
fail: FluentMigrator.Runner.MigrationRunner[0]
      An error occured executing the following sql:
      CREATE TABLE [dbo].[AddressAttribute] ([Id] INT NOT NULL IDENTITY(1,1), [Name] NVARCHAR(400) NOT NULL, [IsRequired] BIT NOT NULL, [AttributeControlTypeId] INT NOT NULL, [DisplayOrder] INT NOT NULL, CONSTRAINT [PK_AddressAttribute] PRIMARY KEY ([Id]))
      The error was There is already an object named 'AddressAttribute' in the database.

System.Exception: An error occured executing the following sql:
      The error was There is already an object named 'AddressAttribute' in the database.

---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): There is already an object named 'AddressAttribute' in the database.
         at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
         at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)

I just know the basic of installation and upgrade, but technical side. I am clueless, how to proceed further. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Rizwan
Hace 2 años
Maybe
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/90566/version-4401-http-error-50030-aspnet-core-app-failed-to-start/page/3#283520
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.