Cropping image in Nopcommerce 4.4

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 2 años
Hi

I've created a plugin where I've an picture upload field. My requirement is I need to crop image at the time of uploading. Can we use cropper.js here? if yes how it will work with nopcommerce inbuild picture upload  field? Or we can do any other way. Any help or suggestion would be helpful.

Thanks in Advance.
Hace 2 años
Hi,

I think you should do at conman page of picture up-loader.

I suggest you to put button there so if customer upload picture after crop button will be visible than you can perform crop action.

So by this way it didn't affect nopCommerce default feature [Just extend feature of picture up loader crop functionality behind crop button.]

Thanks,
smiten
Hace 2 años
Hi smiten,

Thanks for you response. So, here you mean create a new page for picture uploader same as picture.cshtml and used this page instead of default one? And for cropping what you suggest? can I use cropper.js here? please give any example or any reference of that? It would be very helpful.

Thanks
Dipika
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.