[NOP 4.40.04] Sort by price on catalog page doesn't work?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 2 años
Hi! we upgraded few weeks ago from nop 4.40.03 to 4.40.04 and have problem.

When i click sort by price (lower to higher)... there is "price mix" and product is:

Product 1: Price 50$
Product 2: Price 150$
Product 3: Price 20$

Products are not sorted... i know there was some problem by OrderBy in 4.40.03 and in 4.40.04 is another with price sort?
Hace 2 años
Ok. I know where is problem.
When we have grouped product - then this product price is 0 $. (if we change grouped to simple)

To fix this (we need change grouped / to simple... change price... and again change to grouped product... and then sorting it's works.

Without this we have fake sort "grouped price"  because system don't take "variant prices... but "main grouped product" which don't have price.

How to reproduce problem?
1. Create grouped product (before you change simple to grouped, check is there 0 $ price)
2. Add to this grouped product variant with price 100 $ .
3.  Move to category page... try sort products via price (lower / and higher) and check is it correct (of course the best way is sort where we have more than 3 product on page... so i suggest add on demo nopcommerce page "all products" category and add there all created products...

I can't find on demo page grouped product so can't check this...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.