When trying to debug i cant enter in the configure method

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 2 años
im creating the payment plugin for nopcommerce, i have created a method named configure in the contoller. i made a view for this action method and   the method: public override string GetConfigurationPageUrl()
        {
            return $"{_webHelper.GetStoreLocation()}Admin/PaymentStripeStandard/Configure";
        }
after this, the configure button appeared under my plugin, in the plugins list. but when i click on it, it goes nowhere. it says page not found. when i set breakpoint in the configure metod it doesnt steps even  in the configure method. please help if anyone can
Hace 2 años
Hi
Please verify that in the controller  or its method did you added this line
[AuthorizeAdmin]
        [Area(AreaNames.Admin)]

if not added please add this, and if still getting issue please update
I have attach the screen shot https://prnt.sc/1wn17j4
Thanks
Hace 2 años
Thank you for your reply, yes i have added this lines from the beginning, above the configure method.
Hace 2 años
Check you dont have controller in the name for the form
for example Paypal Standard
the controller is called
    public class PaymentPayPalStandardController : BasePaymentController
and the Configure.cshtml has
    <form asp-controller="PaymentPayPalStandard" asp-action="Configure" method="post">
Hace 2 años
I have already set everything the way you told. My controller and cshtml file looks like the same you suggested but i still experience the problem
Hace 2 años
ilyas_patel wrote:
Hi
Please verify that in the controller  or its method did you added this line
[AuthorizeAdmin]
        [Area(AreaNames.Admin)]

if not added please add this, and if still getting issue please update
I have attach the screen shot https://prnt.sc/1wn17j4
Thanks

thank you for your help. because of you the issue is solved. great guy and really good developer
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.