New UE Omnibus Directive?

Hace 1 año
Hi! 28 May in UE start new ecommerce directive. I don't find any topic about this on forum. Is anything do in this topic? Maybe somebody creating plugin?

We use NOP 4.40.04 and for this version looking actualisations? or 4.40.0X

https://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=efc2ff9a-2c4e-4291-96cc-613670813093
Hace 1 año
I've checked your link and this one. I don't believe that anything should be done in nopCommerce software itself to meet requirements of this directive
Hace 1 año
Hi,

I'll take a look. I think the discount rule is important.
Maybe I can create a plugin.

Best regards
Hace 1 año
a.m. wrote:
I've checked your link and this one. I don't believe that anything should be done in nopCommerce software itself to meet requirements of this directive

Hi! i think the one thing it's needed to do. Add field / something like "lower price".
When we make promotion, we need to show "the lower price in the last 30-60 days [different country have different rules].

So now nopcommerce have old price / New Price... and now it's needed to add the lower price in the last 30 days. There is more complicated if we have variants / tier prices...

I think this should recalculate at night 00:01 AM? to make it optimize, and don't impact to perform... ?
Hace 1 año
Maybe any update? Today in UE it's illegal to make promotions and don't show "lowest" price in the last 30 days. I checked plugins and see nothing... maybe someone created? or Nopcommerce Team created update to Nop 4.40?

I think the only one missing thing is "history of price" and show the lower price in last 30 days.
Hace 1 año
Thanks. We'll check it one more time. I've just created a work item.
Hace 1 año
Yes, would be nice to have this feature, many clients ask me for this.
Hace 1 año
a.m. wrote:
Thanks. We'll check it one more time. I've just created a work item.

We need new table with "prices" from the last 30 days (it's should be possible to easy change... because they can change it...).
We need (when we use new / old price / promotion) and need to show something like:
Lowest price from last 30 days: X,XX $

I read we also should show "lowest price" if we give discount for all asortiments without "unique codes". Like "Today SALE 10% for all with discount code: XXX"... Then also should show "lowest price" where it's included. But it's need to be confirm, looks horrible ;]

Pio
Hace 1 año
piotr772 wrote:

FoxNet Soft created plugin supported this: https://www.foxnetsoft.com/omnibusdirective

But for now it's not support grouped products. I writting to him if he can change it.
Hace 11 meses
Zyje_sobie wrote:

FoxNet Soft created plugin supported this: https://www.foxnetsoft.com/omnibusdirectivewebpage

But for now it's not support grouped products. I writting to him if he can change it.

When do you think it will start supporting grouped products ?