2 sites with shared inventory - help wanted

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 1 año
Small online specialty book seller looking to convert established website (developed with no longer supported software) to NopCommerce.  The hitch is we want this converted site to work side by side with an existing NopCommerce site (v3.80) and SHARE INVENTORY.   Would consider upgrading to a newer NopCommerce version for both sites as part of the project.

Site A - Developed with NopCommerce 3.8, site is functioning as intended.
Future Site B - Now exists on different platform and different ISP (developed using Internet Business Breakthrough, no longer supported) - want to configure this to use the SAME inventory as Site A, so that if someone buys a book from site A, the inventory of both site A and site B will be decreased.  We plan to move Site B to the same host as Site A, using NopCommerce as the new platform.

We do want to continue to have both sites as separate entities - site A is more of a "no gimmicks" site, and site B has established clientele/reputation and features a preferred customer program.  Both sell stock from the same inventory.  (Site B's inventory is not currently automated.)

We are interested in developing a personal relationship with someone who might be able to freelance now and again with us in the future - we have some other projects with which we might also require assistance.  Prefer someone who operates in a nearby time zone (Central Time, Wisconsin, USA).
Hace 1 año
Hey @lori_lu

I saw your post and would love to assist you.

Kindly reach out via Rishabh at plaxonic dot com so that we can discuss every aspect in brief.

I am looking forward to speaking with you.

Cheers!
Rishabh
Hace 1 año
Hello lori_lu,
Greetings!!!

I would be glad to assist you with this work we have great expierenced in nopcommerce to devlopmwnt upgrade , plugins and customization

Please check PM for the same.

Thanks and Regards,
Ilyas patel
Hace 1 año
Hello @lori_lu
Greetings!!!

I would be glad to assist you with this work and send you the PM. Please check

Thanks and Regards,
Alan Jones
Hace 1 año
lori_lu wrote:
Small online specialty book seller looking to convert established website (developed with no longer supported software) to NopCommerce.  The hitch is we want this converted site to work side by side with an existing NopCommerce site (v3.80) and SHARE INVENTORY.   Would consider upgrading to a newer NopCommerce version for both sites as part of the project.

Site A - Developed with NopCommerce 3.8, site is functioning as intended.
Future Site B - Now exists on different platform and different ISP (developed using Internet Business Breakthrough, no longer supported) - want to configure this to use the SAME inventory as Site A, so that if someone buys a book from site A, the inventory of both site A and site B will be decreased.  We plan to move Site B to the same host as Site A, using NopCommerce as the new platform.

We do want to continue to have both sites as separate entities - site A is more of a "no gimmicks" site, and site B has established clientele/reputation and features a preferred customer program.  Both sell stock from the same inventory.  (Site B's inventory is not currently automated.)

We are interested in developing a personal relationship with someone who might be able to freelance now and again with us in the future - we have some other projects with which we might also require assistance.  Prefer someone who operates in a nearby time zone (Central Time, Wisconsin, USA).

Hello ,

Hope you are well,
We will glad to assist you for your requirements
We already worked on Book selling site so we have experience on that part.
Apart from that we are with nopCommerce from nopversion 2.65 to till date so upgradation also easy for us.
We have great experience in every aspect of the requirement.
Please check the PM for the same.

Thanks
Jatin
Hace 1 año
Hello @lori_lu
Greetings!!!

I would be glad to assist you with this work and send you the PM. Please check

Thanks and Regards,
Alan Jones
Hace 1 año
Hello @lori_lu,
Greetings

I would like to assist you with this work.
Please get in touch to below shared contact details.

Email – ianradnor088(at)gmail(dot)com
Skype – live:ianradnor088

Regards
Ian
Hace 1 año
Hello,
Hope you are doing well,
We are a CMMI level 3 company equipped with 650+ Professionals and serving our clients around the globe, at very effective rates.
Please strike a conversation so we can discuss further about your current needs.
Also, you can Skype me: cis.scott or email me: [email protected]
Will be glad to work with you.
Cheers,
Scott
Hace 1 año
Hello there,

We will develop a feature that maintains the shared inventory, We have developed & designed Bookselling Websites.
Have a look at this  : https://www.iwemi.com/

So let's get connect on the call and take things further,
Please check the PM for the same.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Thanks
Meenakshi, B.D
+91-9909955948 | [email protected]
Hace 1 año
Thank you to all who reached out, we are interviewing our final selections and will make a decision next week.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.