With this plugin you will be able to accept Mpesa mobile payments to your store. This is a plugin to integrate Lipa na Mpesa mobile payment to your store. Payments are submitted to user phone using the STK push mpesa service which allows a merchant(your store) to initiate payments to user phone with the order total therefore mitigating the possibility of a user to pay to the wrong paybill number. Only Safaricom Lipa na Mpesa service is supported by this plugin with all payments sent in Kenya Shilling.
- Download the plugin archive
- Go to admin area > Configuration > Local plugins
- Upload the plugin archive using the "Upload plugin or theme" plugin
- Scroll down through the list of plugins to find the newly installed plugin And click on the "Install" button to install the plugin. Log in to your Safaricom developer account (click here to manage your account)
- Once logged in, click on Create new APP. Give it a name, select Lipa na Mpesa integration on Mpesa products mapping. You could include the others but don't miss the Mpesa express(option 1)
- Once created, select APIs from Menu. You will be able to get configuration information from this area for use with this plugin
- Select on authorization. Select your app on the new page, copy the Basic authorization key and paste as is in authorization plugin field
- Select on Mpesa express. Business Shortcode is your paybill number
- Passkey is your app passkey available in Mpesa express API, select your app. Passkey will be displayed
- Business name is the name mapped to your paybill number
- Transaction description is a descriptive statement. Should not exceed 13 characters.
- Click Save