Redirect from product details page based on attribute

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 5 ans
Hi guys

I am working on a website (v3.9) that sells clothes and I have been asked if redirection to a different page, based on a product attribute, would be possible, which I am not sure.

If this sounds confusing, here is a scenario:

A user finds our brown coat on Google and gets straight to the page (no navigation from the homepage). There (ideally) the product attribute shows the list of colours that coat is available in. Our visitor then realises that he would prefer that coat in black and upon clicking the colour square to see it in that colour (main product image) is in fact redirected to the black coat page.

Any idea?
Il y a 3 ans
Hello I'm new to NopCommerce and also having the same issue with this thread. Any update/solution on this issue? .

Thanks in advance.
Il y a 3 ans
Well its not really an issue
You would need to customise the solution to do this
Or maybe there is a plugin - check the marketplace
Il y a 3 ans
Or, configure the color attributes differently - e.g.
https://demo.nopcommerce.com/adidas-consortium-campus-80s-running-shoes
Il y a 3 ans
Hello, I can't find solution plugin(s) in the market. May I ask for your suggestion if you see the solution for my scenario. Thanks in advance.

I have configured the product based on color attribute, but the problem is each product color has different discounts, price and SKU. So I want to happen is when I click the color attribute(associated product) will be the one to be added on my cart(Not the parent/header product SKU).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.