HOw to active affilate for all users?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 3 ans
i need to set affiliate registration for no registred users.  how can I make it?

are exist full reports for affiliate user? r I should develop my one plugin?
Il y a 3 ans
kit371 wrote:
i need to set affiliate registration for no registred users.  how can I make it?

That require customization. By default, affilate users may not be registered users at the store. Even if be registered, the only option to assign users to affilates is by manual action by admin user.
Some time ago was discussion about that, and even work item was, currently closed.

kit371 wrote:
are exist full reports for affiliate user?

What report you mean? Some data is available by default, like here.

Regards,
Tom
Il y a 3 ans
nop4you wrote:
..., affilate users may not be registered users at the store....

Affiliates are not customers. It's not that the affiliate can't share the same email address as a customer, it's just that there is no true linkage (Id) between them.

If you need to mass assign an Affiliate to a Customer, then with SQL you can update the [AffiliateId] field in the Customer table.
Il y a 3 ans
nop4you wrote:

are exist full reports for affiliate user?
What report you mean? Some data is available by default, like here.

Tom

I need to show this information to affiliate user. Is it possible to set the user account for affiliate users to see the reports depend on him?

currently, this report for admin user. how I can add this affiliate panel to other users?
Il y a 3 ans
New York wrote:
..., affilate users may not be registered users at the store....
Affiliates are not customers. It's not that the affiliate can't share the same email address as a customer, it's just that there is no true linkage (Id) between them.

If you need to mass assign an Affiliate to a Customer, then with SQL you can update the [AffiliateId] field in the Customer table.

could you please tell me it will possible to improve it by a new plugin or I should change the core?
Il y a 3 ans
kit371 wrote:
currently, this report for admin user. how I can add this affiliate panel to other users?

Need to develop new plugin. There are some plugins to extend affilate feature, but not sure if offer what you asking for.

kit371 wrote:
could you please tell me it will possible to improve it by a new plugin or I should change the core?

New plugin is recommended way to extend. Changes at core files directly may effect other plugins as well (like payment/shipping). Also if you move someday nopCommerce to another version, moving changes made by plugin are much easier to manage.

Regards,
Tom
Il y a 3 ans
thanks, i will find a way by new plugin to do it  and show reports to all users and add more ability.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.