Multi-widget zone qBoSlider

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 3 ans
Hi everyone! Multi-widget zone slider are ready for your testing! On current moment plugin existing only for nopCommerce 4.20.
Thanks a lot for everyone who using qBoSlider, write about issues and promote plugin.

I have a good news for community. I complete first version of multi-widget zone qBoSlider.
It's first plugin version for beta-testing. Test it and write what do you want to see in next plugin version.

Only your testing and work will make plugin better 😉.

Download plugin here.
Il y a 3 ans
Hi everyone who read this message!
I've got a good news for me and for everybody who use nopCommerce. Finally we made qBoSlider with multi-widget zone system support😊. It's still absolutely free plugin. Everybody can download it from nopCommerce marketplace or from GitHub.

IMPORTANT! Latest qBoSlider aren't compatible with older plugin version. Uninstall older plugin before install multi-widget zone version😉.

Thanks everybody who use qBoSlider in project and use it at production sites. It's great honour for me.
Il y a 3 ans
Hello I have a question about your slider, can I with picture element surround img element and with source change images on width what I want or this slider is like a nivo-slider and it don't accept this. Thank you!
Il y a 3 ans
erminsrna wrote:
Hello I have a question about your slider, can I with picture element surround img element and with source change images on width what I want or this slider is like a nivo-slider and it don't accept this. Thank you!

Hi! Not sure that understand all that you want to see in slider. Can you show some example?
Il y a 3 ans
Hello, I need one image what will be for desktop width > 769, and one for mobile width < 769, if you need example you can see on this site https://technoshop.ba/  they are using picture element and inside them they have source element and img elem, so when width is lower then 760px they change images in slider.
Il y a 3 ans
Hi! It's interesting slider feature, but on current moment qBoSlider isn't support it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.