Linking Specification Attribute to Categories

Il y a 11 mois
Need plugin for linking specification attributes to category, so each time a new product is added the relevant Specification attributes are loaded based on selected product category, and in case multiple categories are selected, select distinct   Specification attributes from selected categories are loaded.
Furthermore any specification attribute linked to a main category , its automatically cascaded to its sub categories
Il y a 11 mois
EasyFurniture wrote:
Need plugin for linking specification attributes to category, so each time a new product is added the relevant Specification attributes are loaded based on selected product category, and in case multiple categories are selected, select distinct   Specification attributes from selected categories are loaded.
Furthermore any specification attribute linked to a main category , its automatically cascaded to its sub categories

Hello ,

Hope You are well,
We can help you for this requirement.
We are with nopCommerce since nop Version was 2.65 to till date. As we have great experience and expertise we can do it for you.

Please check the PM for the same.

Thanks
Jatin
Il y a 11 mois
EasyFurniture wrote:

Hello,

We will be happy to help you with this request. We have expertise in web and mobile customization including both frontend and backend. We have NopCommerce Certified developers who can take care of this efficiently.

You can message us directly or you can also send the details to the following email id.
[email protected]

We will take this request as a top priority and can start work immediately.

Thanks,
Differenz System LLC
Il y a 11 mois
Hi

I can assist you with your requirement.

Please share the detail requirement over my personal mail [email protected] so that i can check and update you accordingly.

looking forward to your response

Thanks
Olivia
Il y a 11 mois
Hello,
I have checked your requirement and will be glad to help you with your requirement.
We have extensive experience in developing plugins for our clients and wish to create a plugin that links Specification Attribute to Categories for you.

Please check your inbox for more details.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks,
Meenakshi
[email protected]