Please help us to translate our wikipedia article into your language

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 anni tempo fa
Currently wikipedia has nopCommerce articles only in English, Italian and Russian. Please translate the following wikipedia article into your language: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NOPcommerce. Feature list could be omitted.

Thanks!

UPDATE: English, Italian, Russian, Ukrainian, Spanish, French, German, Japanese. Vietnamese, Bangla, Turkish, Serbian, Croatian versions added
11 anni tempo fa
Done into Spanish :-)
11 anni tempo fa
Eduardo, thanks a lot!
11 anni tempo fa
a.m. wrote:
Eduardo, thanks a lot!

Welcome!
BTW: you should add Nop logo (as in Magento)
11 anni tempo fa
I have just added in the English version  the list of Nop features (as stated in in Codeplex). Maybe this list should be omitted (optional) in translations, since it is too long and complicated
11 anni tempo fa
Done it into French
11 anni tempo fa
Done into German
11 anni tempo fa
Maybe somebody who's familiar with the wikipedia rules can explain me why the German entry had been deleted?

Regards

Andre
11 anni tempo fa
andre72 wrote:
Maybe somebody who's familiar with the wikipedia rules can explain me why the German entry had been deleted?

Regards

Andre

I PMed you

UPDATE: Thanks to your help it is now back in German Wikipedia!!
11 anni tempo fa
hi Andrei,
i will be adding Chinese version, but do i need to register an account in wiki first?
or just email you the translated content?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.