Error upgrading v. 1.30 to v. 1.40

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anni tempo fa
Thanks Andrei,

Sorry for being retarded but how exactly do i executed the SQL upgrade scripts?
14 anni tempo fa
On GoDaddy SQL Server Web Admin:

If I execute nopCommerce_upgrade.sql (from /Install/Scripts/1.40) in Query Analyzer I get this error:

Invalid column name 'RequiresTextOption'. Invalid column name 'TextOptionPrompt'.

On Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express:

Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Procedure Nop_ProductVariantInsert, Line 78
Invalid column name 'RequiresTextOption'.
Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Procedure Nop_ProductVariantInsert, Line 79
Invalid column name 'TextOptionPrompt'.
Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Procedure Nop_ProductVariantUpdate, Line 0
Invalid column name 'RequiresTextOption'.
Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Procedure Nop_ProductVariantUpdate, Line 0
Invalid column name 'TextOptionPrompt'.
Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Procedure Nop_OrderProductVariantInsert, Line 37
Invalid column name 'TextOption'.
Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Procedure Nop_OrderProductVariantUpdate, Line 0
Invalid column name 'TextOption'.

And the admin area still looks fucked...
14 anni tempo fa
This will be occured if we have made localization with our nopcommerce 1.4 site. When we have more than 1 language installed in our database and set our local language as the default language instead of english. Our admin area's resoureces' caption will display with data from "LocaleResource Name" field, not the "Value" filed in "LocaleStringResource" Table. nopCommerce 1.40 has not separate the localization of it's public store front and admin area.

I also got this bug.
I Dashboard menu was display as "Admin.Dashboard", Store Statistics menu was display as "Store Statistics" for example. The submenus were mixed up because of too long text displayed.

I have to select the language to be English everytime i loggin in the admin area to make it looked fine.
So, I create a new sql script and copy the data of "LocaleStringResource" Table from the "nopCommerce_upgrade.sql" file extracted from nopComerce 1.40 Installation Set (line 1 - 9380) into my new sql script file.

The new sql script file should begin with

--new locale resources
declare @resources xml
set @resources='
<Language LanguageID="7">
<LocaleResource Name="Address.FirstNameIsRequired">
    <Value>First name is required</Value>
  </LocaleResource>

Ending with

CLOSE cur_localeresource
DEALLOCATE cur_localeresource

DROP TABLE #LocaleStringResourceTmp
GO

In the new sql script we have to change the LanguageID Value in Line No. 4 (9 of "nopCommerce_upgrade.sql")
In my case (Thai Language), LanguageID must be "8"
Then, I change the value of each LocaleResource Record to "Thai" as I needed, and save the file.

I run my new adminlocaleresource.sql script file in my database and go back to my admin area and refresh, then every resources had been shown as it should be.

Hope this can help you.
Regard,
Kampoln
14 anni tempo fa
Kop khun kap khun Kampoln, but I get this error following the above procedure:

Incorrect syntax near go
14 anni tempo fa
Anyone!?! :(
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.