The major update of nopCommerce documentation. Join us!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 anni tempo fa
We are happy to announce this major update that our team prepared for the last several months. nopCommerce documentation system is now built and maintained on completely different principles, and everyone can contribute to improving it.

Now the documentation is stored on Github: https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce-Docs, and you can make the edits through the pull-request system.

The texts with all the updates are displayed at docs.nopcommerce.com

The primary goal is to make the full and up-to-date version of English documentation. We hope you and other community members will help us with that.

To reward you for your efforts and the time spent we’ve come up with the new bonus system. Please know the details about it and the contribution process from this blog post

If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave the comment here
4 anni tempo fa
Wow. its good now. easy to find things in new documentation
4 anni tempo fa
Hi,

We will be happy to help nopCommerce :)

Best regards,
Atul
4 anni tempo fa
Hey Andrei,

What about other languages? Earlier we had this documentation in multiple languages when it was with Atlassian but now I cannot find a way to switch other language.

Regards,
Atul
4 anni tempo fa
"The primary task is to make an up-to-date and complete version of English documentation, and while we work with it only. After it is ready, in a few months according to our plans, we will launch a similar system for documentation translations" (from blog post)

The previously translated documention was outdated. And very soon our community members will be able to translate as many articles as they want. Not the entire documentation by one person like it was done before.
4 anni tempo fa
a.m. wrote:
"The primary task is to make an up-to-date and complete version of English documentation, and while we work with it only. After it is ready, in a few months according to our plans, we will launch a similar system for documentation translations" (from blog post)

The previously translated documention was outdated. And very soon our community members will be able to translate as many articles as they want. Not the entire documentation by one person like it was done before.

Truly open source ;)
4 anni tempo fa
I am interested to perticipate. There are some new topics which I think I can describe. But do not know how to start. Are there any monitoring sytem. I mean suppose I write a documentation, is there anyone who will revice it and then published it to the https://docs.nopcommerce.com or directly published there?
4 anni tempo fa
sina.islam wrote:
But do not know how to start. Are there any monitoring sytem. I mean suppose I write a documentation, is there anyone who will revice it and then published it to the https://docs.nopcommerce.com or directly published there?

Please find contribution process here and here. So just create pull requests for each change. Once it's approved (merged) by our team your changes will be automatically published to docs.nopcommerce.com
4 anni tempo fa
Happy to improve the documentation. :)
4 anni tempo fa
Wow, this is much better and much easier to contribute.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.