ShipStation Plugin by Nop Commerce Team Help

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 anni tempo fa
I installed this plugin and the connection between Nop and ShipStation works well. Orders are being imported. But there's no documentation for it (it's pretty new) so I need some guidance.

1. The Nop order number isn't being imported. ShipStation is using a GUID for each order.
2. The total weight isn't being imported, and neither are dimensions, regardless of the "send dimension" settings.
3. The customer's requested shipping method isn't being imported.
4. I don't know if this is a setting on the Nop end or the ShipStation end, but if I choose ShipStation as my shipping computation method, every conceivable shipping type I have available in ShipStation is available to choose as a shipping method on my store. I'd like to be able to configure that if possible but I don't know how/where in ShipStation. Do you need to use ShipStation as the provider? I have found that ShipStation import works just fine if I continue to use ShippingDirector as my shipping provider. But no matter which provider I use, items 1-3 are still a problem.

If anyone can give me any insight, I'd appreciate it!
3 anni tempo fa
I decided to switch to using the plugin from Nopcommerce Plus. It fixed all the issues I had with the free plugin. Worth the money!
3 anni tempo fa
Thank you for your comment. ShipStation is one of our Amazing Plugin with all the major functionalities. nopCommerce Community/Users can share their Queries with us. All the Store owners are most welcome and will be Served with the Same Energy.
3 anni tempo fa
We are too having the same issues with numbers 1,2,3. It would be nice if there was better documentation on what they expect for the Allowed shipping options in the plugin configuration.
3 anni tempo fa
cklenk wrote:
We are too having the same issues with numbers 1,2,3. It would be nice if there was better documentation on what they expect for the Allowed shipping options in the plugin configuration.

You can try this plugin
3 anni tempo fa
Do you offer a free trial to test it?
3 anni tempo fa
cklenk wrote:
Do you offer a free trial to test it?

Just sent you PM(Personal Message) with more detail

Thanks,
Jatin
3 anni tempo fa
I took the plunge despite no trial and it works really well.
Very happy... this is a good plugin (Nop 4.2)
3 anni tempo fa
simonmaltby wrote:

I mean this plugin.  The standard Nop Commerce one was useless.

http://www.nopcommerceplus.com/shipstation-plugin-for-nopcommerce
3 anni tempo fa
simonmaltby wrote:
I mean this plugin.  The standard Nop Commerce one was useless.

http://www.nopcommerceplus.com/shipstation-plugin-for-nopcommerce

Hello,

We are thankful to you for using our Product: Shipstation
Customer Satisfaction is our Satisfaction. We are glad you liked our Product and Services.

Hope to continue provide you the Same Suppport & Services.

Thanks & Regards
Jatin
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.