goods shipped or to collect it in a shop

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 anni tempo fa
Hi guys, I'm considering whether to use nopCommerce for a shop where the workflow should be as follows:
The customer can choose whether to have the goods shipped or to collect it in a shop of his choice.
Should I consider shops as vendors or warehouses? is possible a workflow like this?
Another feature should be the possibility for only some customers to receive fixed discounts on shipments, would it be possible?
Thank you so much for your support
Andrew
3 anni tempo fa
Hey Andrea,

Not an area I have looked at myself, but this article might be of interest as a starting point. I'm sure others on here will have insight..

http://www.strivingprogrammers.com/learn-about-offering-instore-pickup-option-pickup-points-to-the-online-customers-on-nopcommerce-site

Jon

andrea.verno wrote:
Hi guys, I'm considering whether to use nopCommerce for a shop where the workflow should be as follows:
The customer can choose whether to have the goods shipped or to collect it in a shop of his choice.
Should I consider shops as vendors or warehouses? is possible a workflow like this?
Another feature should be the possibility for only some customers to receive fixed discounts on shipments, would it be possible?
Thank you so much for your support
Andrew
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.