I had written my first article on third party website related "Add Tab On Admin Side Using The Plugin In nopCommerce 4.3". please guide me for next st

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 anni tempo fa
Hello community,
Here is me first article to add tab using plugin in nopCommerce 4.3. can anyone guide me how I need to submit this article to nopCommerce. I had read about "Write for nopCommerce" program.
so, need guidance what's next step and how?  
I request to comment on this in such a way that if other user write their first article they can understand what next step they can take.
Following is link of my article. you can PM me your suggestion and improvement for this and next article.
https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/article/how-to-add-tab-on-admin-side-using-plugin-in-nopcommerce-4-3/

Thanks in advance
3 anni tempo fa
Hello joshi

The link you provided directs to the home page https://www.c-sharpcorner.com

To receive a reward for the Write for nopCommerce program , contact us using the nopCommerce contact form..

Here is the list of the available reward options.
3 anni tempo fa
Thank you for reply. Regarding URL not working I had written to c sharp corner. So once issue solve I will submit link. To submit link on contact form I will select "General Questions" request type.
3 anni tempo fa
Your link is still dead??
3 anni tempo fa
Yes I shared same things with c-sharp corner but after approved and live they saying this article is promotional and stopped this link. So I asked them about this, but their replay is not coming yet. So plan to publish this weekend on other platform. if their replay won't come .
3 anni tempo fa
joshi keyran wrote:
Yes I shared same things with c-sharp corner but after approved and live they saying this article is promotional and stopped this link. So I asked them about this, but their replay is not coming yet. So plan to publish this weekend on other platform. if their replay won't come .

c# corner not allow to write any article that contain product word(they feel like writter doing promotion of specific product). nopCommerce is product. you have to submit this article on any another website.
3 anni tempo fa
It's weird because I seen few article about nopcommerce.  if they think like this than if I wrote about visual studio tips. My intention is to share developer can better use visual studio, after reading my article. But we can also see this as promotion of visual studio. But thanks for confirming. so I can start looking for other way to publish.
3 anni tempo fa
joshi keyran wrote:
It's weird because I seen few article about nopcommerce.  if they think like this than if I wrote about visual studio tips. My intention is to share developer can better use visual studio, after reading my article. But we can also see this as promotion of visual studio. But thanks for confirming. so I can start looking for other way to publish.

I already talk with them they told me that we cant remove old post but we cant approval new article from last some of months.
3 anni tempo fa
post ur article on nopcommerce blog (https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/blog)

I think this one is best way. bcz many of top blogging website not allow this types of blogs(promotional blog)
3 anni tempo fa
Thank you @sangeetshah for sharing your experience and suggestion. I will Update over here once the article goes live.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.