I had written my first article on third party website related "Add Tab On Admin Side Using The Plugin In nopCommerce 4.3". please guide me for next st

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 anni tempo fa
You are doing good work that helpfull for nop developer so i am always happy to help you.
3 anni tempo fa
Finally article is live on DZone https://dzone.com/articles/how-to-add-tab-on-admin-side-using-the-plugin-in-n but I would like to share that once I submitted article after few day I got a mail. Your article won't publish on DZone. But than today I got a mail your article is publish. I am sharing this so someone who write first article they can learn from this. And on c-sharp corner I didn't have any response 4-5 days gone.
3 anni tempo fa
Your article is good and usefull for nop developer.
3 anni tempo fa
Good Job Keyran,

Keep it up.
3 anni tempo fa
joshi keyran wrote:
Finally article is live on DZone https://dzone.com/articles/how-to-add-tab-on-admin-side-using-the-plugin-in-n but I would like to share that once I submitted article after few day I got a mail. Your article won't publish on DZone. But than today I got a mail your article is publish. I am sharing this so someone who write first article they can learn from this. And on c-sharp corner I didn't have any response 4-5 days gone.

I like it.
Keep it up brother.
You will surely get reward at 1 day.
3 anni tempo fa
joshi keyran wrote:
Finally article is live on DZone https://dzone.com/articles/how-to-add-tab-on-admin-side-using-the-plugin-in-n, but I would like to share that once I submitted article after a few days, I got a mail. Your article won't publish on DZone. But then today I got a mail your article is published. I am sharing this so someone who write the first article they can learn from this. And on the c-sharp corner, I didn't have any response 4-5 days gone.

Dear Keyran,

First of all, thank you for sharing your article.  You have tried your best to explain it, and I really appreciate it; however, I would like to suggest keeping the article lead by correct example scenario.

In your article, you've tried to explain various WidgetZones, but that was not relevant to Nivo Slider plugin in these particular case. I am not criticising your effort, but contents should relevant to the context. That way, it makes more clarity to the reader mind, and the reader can follow along.

It is important when we write something technical and requires prerequisite knowledge of that technology.  When I started to read, I thought I would have a complete working example at the end of the reading, but it was not there. And found disjoint with the subject itself.

Think about how the reader will pursue it and how can they follow along with your suggestions.

Again I would like to thank you and want to see your improved versions of new articles. I am happy to proofread for you and happy to share on any networks.

Wishing you very best for the future.

RL
3 anni tempo fa
It's rare when someone takes time and shares how to improve.  Thank you Ravi for taking the time and share what could be improved. I really appreciate your effort. it will surely help me to write a better article which is easy to follow.
I am sharing my perspective when I am writing this article. My intention is to write clear steps to add a tab on the nop admin side with an existing plugin. so I had not discussed widget zone and not showing steps to create a plugin. it's a complete example of adding a tab using the existing plugin. Yes, context is something that could be improved.

Once again Thank you for your time and details description of how the reader could feel.
3 anni tempo fa
Good job keyran
This is so helpful to a new developer in nopcommerce
They can easily implement
Hope so you can create more articles
If needed support i will be available
Thanks
3 anni tempo fa
Thank you ilyas for offering me support.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.