nopCommerce API and Android studio

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 anni tempo fa
Hello. Help us integrate the nopcommerce API into the Android Studio. Download the API itself from Git. And then a dead end
3 anni tempo fa
Android Studio provides an IDE for building apps Android devices.
The API plugin for nopCommerce provides a RESTful API for managing resources in nopCommerce.

You need to write code in your Android application that will make RESTful requests to the API.
3 anni tempo fa
I worked with Google API, so there was a key. And now I only have a zip archive. I can't find any information for working with nopCommerce. since all forums are English-speaking,but there are no Russian-speaking ones( Maybe there is a link to the guide ?
3 anni tempo fa
If you are not at all familiar with nopCommerce, then you should read the developer documentation.  When you understand the basics of nopCommerce architecture / domains, then look at the code of the API plugin to understand the features it has.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.