Get prior install working again

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 anni tempo fa
I was hosting with A2 hosting, all was well.  A2 sold off their windows hosting to Mochahost, and I'm having a problem.

I have NOP 4.0 on one subdomain, and NOP 4.1 on another, and when mochahost migrated my account from A2, something broke.

My 4.1 install works, but the 4.0 install is broken, and mochahost has told me to contact my developer.

So, I guess I'm looking for a developer that can figure out what is wrong with an existing install.

I'd also like to setup some type of backup and dB maintenance shceme for the site, but I don't have the skills to do so.
3 anni tempo fa
Hello

I can help you out
Please reach me on skype:cis.am4 or Drop me mail at [email protected]
BR
Hayden
3 anni tempo fa
RichP714 wrote:
I was hosting with A2 hosting, all was well.  A2 sold off their windows hosting to Mochahost, and I'm having a problem.

I have NOP 4.0 on one subdomain, and NOP 4.1 on another, and when mochahost migrated my account from A2, something broke.

My 4.1 install works, but the 4.0 install is broken, and mochahost has told me to contact my developer.

So, I guess I'm looking for a developer that can figure out what is wrong with an existing install.

I'd also like to setup some type of backup and dB maintenance shceme for the site, but I don't have the skills to do so.

Hello,

Please check the PM for the same.

Thanks & Regards
Jatin
3 anni tempo fa
Hello,

PM sent please check.

Regards!
Seth
3 anni tempo fa
I've found a developer, many thanks to all who replied.

Rich
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.