Royal Mail Click & Collect

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 anni tempo fa
Hi, new to this forum and have been looking for a Royal Mail Click & Collect integration for a client of mine in the UK.

Does one exist somewhere (have tried searching but with no success), or is someone currently developing one?

Thanks in advance....
2 anni tempo fa
I assume you mean "Click & Drop".  I'm not aware of any plugins for it, and only see one topic ever posted about it in the forums.  Do you just need methods/rates (to show the customer), or are you looking to upload your orders to Click & Drop?
2 anni tempo fa
Hi, gosh, yes, Click & Drop (not sure where my brain was when I posted that yesterday!).

They use this as their standard method of postage as limited options in their location so are looking for an integration that hooks into the Click & Drop system for printing labels and for tracking.
2 anni tempo fa
We're UK as well and doesnt look to be any Royal mail plugins. We'll be developing a plugin probably for a project we're hoping to win so if we do I can let you know.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.