Updating NivoSlider Plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 anni tempo fa
I have made all of the modifications I believe are required to have my NivoSlider Plugin display 10 slides instead of the normal 5.

I have recompiled the entire solution with this plugin's source and it compiles completely clean.

I move the the updated NivoSlider Plugin output files to my website where I have nopCommerce 4.4.0 successfully installed and running.  These new files are placed in the correct plugin directory.

However, when I run  the administration of this updated plugin I get a standard nopCommerce "Internal Error".

What do I need to do to have my plugin work correctly?

Thank you...
2 anni tempo fa
Do you have built your project using visual stodio 2022? If yes, Please build using vs2019 for nop v4.4.x .
Please give details error log from Admin -> System -> Log -> Description
2 anni tempo fa
Thank you, RK...

I believe I found the issue when I started reviewing the Log section of the application.

It appears that I misnamed one of the additional slide-object fields, causing a mismatch when execution was attempted.

I am only using Visual studio 2019 right now.  So I am good on that front.  VS-2022 is too new for me to start messing with it in my development efforts...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.