plugin for a supplier platform

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 anni tempo fa
Hello to NopCommunity
i am setting up an e-commerce website for fashion products
i need to automate the connection with the platform of one of my suppliers, with that one i will operate only in dropshipping way through its REST API.
the required functions (GET/POST) are for :
auth
user catalog
order      (paid ones from customers to pass as confirmed order to the supplier)
carriers / carrier fee
Export Products
Categories
Subcategories
Brands
Have English documentation and POSTMAN Sandbox for testing purpose.
NOP core engine and other plugins must work normally and not be influenced by this one.
who has the appropriate competence is welcome to send me an offer ([email protected]), indicating also the required development time.
thanks
1 anno tempo fa
paskkk wrote:
Hello to NopCommunity
i am setting up an e-commerce website for fashion products
i need to automate the connection with the platform of one of my suppliers, with that one i will operate only in dropshipping way through its REST API.
the required functions (GET/POST) are for :
auth
user catalog
order      (paid ones from customers to pass as confirmed order to the supplier)
carriers / carrier fee
Export Products
Categories
Subcategories
Brands
Have English documentation and POSTMAN Sandbox for testing purpose.
NOP core engine and other plugins must work normally and not be influenced by this one.
who has the appropriate competence is welcome to send me an offer ([email protected]), indicating also the required development time.
thanks

Hello ,
I have gone through your requirement , i have great experience in nopCommerce
We have develop many custom plugins that automate this system in nopCommerce store for our many clients.
I thought we can  definitely help you.

Please check PM

Thanks,
Jatin
1 anno tempo fa
Hello

I would love to assist you with your requirement and I have sent you email with details.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Sofia
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.