Plus ("+") symbol replacement in tier pricing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 anno tempo fa
Is there any inherent way to change the plus ("+") symbol label to something else in the tier pricing quantity header? I wasn't able to find an example in the demo cart, but you can see what I'm referring to in the image at the bottom of the nopCommerce guide here:

https://docs.nopcommerce.com/en/running-your-store/promotional-tools/tier-prices.html

I searched the language string resources based on a few different keywords with no luck.

We want to change it from reading "5+" and "10+" to something like "5 or more" and "10 or more." I realize the number is derived from the tier pricing rule, but was hoping the "+" was editable?

Otherwise, can I put in a feature request to make it a string resource? It's definitely not much of an issue (and seems perfectly clear to me and most other people), but does come up from time to time as being confusing for customers. Before I do something hacky with CSS, I figured I'd try here first. As always, thanks much!
1 anno tempo fa
Yes it is hardcoded
Edit Views\Product\_ProductTierPrices.cshtml and
remove the + sign
and/or add some other text or another resource string

Restart webserver after making the changes
1 anno tempo fa
Oh wow, that's definitely workable then. Thanks a million!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.