Upgraded to 4.4 version from 3.6 how to decrease local build debug time in visual studio

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 anno tempo fa
Recently upgraded to 4.4 and the local store in visual studio is taking more than 10 mins to build and run the store. What are the best ways to decrease the time? I am using core i7 with 16g ram its a very good machine. Other applications which are huge are also running faster. Let me know what I am doing incorrectly. I had an SSL issue on chrome and then I enabled SSL on IIS express to resolve that issue.
1 anno tempo fa
Have you tried running the no-source version to see how long it takes to start?

FYI:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/91746/best-system-configuration-for-nopcommerce-development#287829
1 anno tempo fa
I am running
AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 645 Processor 3.10 GHz with 64Mbyte memory and SSD
Takes about 40 seconds to build and run in debug mode on IIS
Best decision I ever made was to upgrade - like you I wasted so much time before
1 anno tempo fa
My configuration has SSD and 16 g ram and i7 and still its taking 10-14 mins to build and sometimes more.
1 anno tempo fa
That does sound excessive but main requirements is memory - as much as you can get
1 anno tempo fa
I have tried everything above and still, I am having the same issue now its 15 -20 mins to build and run the site locally any help is much appreciated. Really frustrating to wait for the project to build every time I want to make some changes.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.