bKash (Bengali: বিকাশ) is a bank-led mobile financial services provider which is operated as a subsidiary company of BRAC Bank Limited with license and approval by Central Bank (Bangladesh Bank). Many of Bangladeshi e-commerce websites now accept bKash payment. As bKash is a very simple mobile banking service, it’s getting huge popularity day by day. When a merchant wants to integrate bKash with business, just need to create a merchant account on bKash.
- Store owners just need to put the configuration credentials information those bKash directly provide.
- Direct bKash gateway real time integration.
- Single step payment process
- After the order is placed, a bKash gateway popup will appear where the customer needs to just give his/her bKash account(mobile) number.
- Support sandbox
- 1. Download plugin extension.
- 2. Go to Dashborad » Configuration » Local plugins and upload the plugin zip folder.
- 3. Install bKash plugin.
- 1. Go to bKash configuration page.
- 2. Put bKash provided creadentials.
- 3. Save configuration.