nopCommerce 4.30 is released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
jay999 wrote:
IMPORTANT UPDATE:

We've just fixed a minor issue in the recently released version 4.30. Please find more about it here. The issue is not critical but some merchants could experience some inconvenience when restarting websites because of that .

That's why today we have released a new version with the fix. So if you downloaded nopCommerce 4.30  before May 29th, then please download the latest version again here (its version is still 4.30). Or you can manually apply the fix (commit)

Hello,
Apparently This restart bug is still there in the git hub release below. My hosting place told me they used this copy and when i tested the site the issue is still there.
https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/releases/tag/release-4.30

Got the same error by accident while save a product page (the latest version installed).
3 年 前
Hi

Please Help me someone

I wanna add expires header to web.config file of my nopcommerce store.  I tried lots of codes but everything is waste. Whether anyother way is there to implement it. Because My website performance is very poor. Pingdom suggest me to add Expiry header, Leverage cache, Use cookie free domains and avoid redirects. Could somebody please help me out this!

I wanna improve my business. Now its becomes my major problem. Please anyone help me out
3 年 前
Satty_17 wrote:
Hi

Please Help me someone

I wanna add expires header to web.config file of my nopcommerce store.  I tried lots of codes but everything is waste. Whether anyother way is there to implement it. Because My website performance is very poor. Pingdom suggest me to add Expiry header, Leverage cache, Use cookie free domains and avoid redirects. Could somebody please help me out this!

I wanna improve my business. Now its becomes my major problem. Please anyone help me out

I will recommend to create a separate forum topic here.
3 年 前
Is it possible not to show the products that are exhausted from the product features
or
put a cross on an exhausted feature ?
3 年 前
egeemre wrote:
Is it possible not to show the products that are exhausted from the product features
or

Please create a new topic for your question  (rather than using this "4.30 release" topic), and clarify "exhausted" - out of stock?
3 年 前
New York wrote:
or
Please create a new topic for your question  (rather than using this "4.30 release" topic), and clarify "exhausted" - out of stock?

yes,out of stock.
3 年 前
Our website has been upgraded to 4.30 version from 3.80 and the speed is really much faster than before.

Any suggestions or comments on the site is highly welcomed.

Site link: https://www.justyling.com/
3 年 前
InvalidOperationException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool. This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.  Help ?
3 年 前
Awesome. Great going.

Do we have plan to have a one step installation for Linux ?
3 年 前
Hi all,

Enabling HTML minification results in the closing body & html tags to be stripped.

Regards,
Craig
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.