Microsoft Dynamics 365 Plugin: Nurture leads into customers, and measure your business growth

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
Hello All,

We would like to introduce you to our new plugin which will integrate your nopCommerce store with Microsoft Dynamics 365. The Plugin will allow store owner to connect, sync all the customers’ and their contact details in MS Dynamics 365 for quicker access. This plugin also syncs products/orders and connect these data points in MS Dynamics 365. It will help turn visitors into leads, nurture them into customers, and measure your business growth.

Please Visit https://shop.tmotions.com/microsoft-dynamics-365-plugin
3 年 前
Hi!

I'm reading that the plugin supports Nopcommerce 4.2. When will it be available in the latest 4.3?

Next to that it reads that it's only available for 'on-premise' dynamics. So I'm guessing it's not compatible with Dynamics Business Central (which is cloud based)?

Thanks!
3 年 前
Hi,

We are also developing a plugin for Dynamics Business Central and it will be ready in about 2 weeks.

You can contact us at [email protected]

Kind Regards
TMotions
2 年 前
tmotions wrote:
Hi,

We are also developing a plugin for Dynamics Business Central and it will be ready in about 2 weeks.

You can contact us at [email protected]

Kind Regards
TMotions

Do you still plan to release the connector for Dynamics Business Central, and will it also support the "Premium" plan for Manufacturing management?
2 年 前
I should clarify...
Our company manufacturers a good percentage of our available product inventory in our own production facility.

While adjusting stock quantities, lead times, and reorder levels at the variant level, we envision being able to trigger and automatically create work orders for our production facility in Dynamics on those products which me must produce ourselves when the re-order level reaches its pre-defined threshold.

Would/could the inventory control aspects of nopCommerce be synchronized with Dynamics Business Central Premium (manufacturing module) and allow for this level of automation?

Thanks!
2 年 前
Now that's a good question.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.