FraudLabs Pro :: Good or Fraud

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
Hi,

I  found FraudLabs Pro plugin from a Google Search which link to a Nop Commerce Marketplace page (security).

But If I search FraudLabs Pro in the marketplace, I found nothing.  If I browse the security section, nothing.

Very strange.

Does anybody use this plugin and have some comments ?

I try to try it, but I do not see any changes in my site admin after installing it / setting the API Key.
I do not have any trace of my transactions in FraudLabs Pro dashboard.
I should do something wrong.

Thank you

Erik
3 年 前
It's an official plugin written by the nopCommerce team:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/fraudlabs-pro

If I recall, you should see the FraudLabs section in each Order's Details block in the Admin.  Specifically, this widget zone: AdminWidgetZones.OrderDetailsBlock
3 年 前
epaquet wrote:

I try to try it, but I do not see any changes in my site admin after installing it / setting the API Key.
I do not have any trace of my transactions in FraudLabs Pro dashboard.
I should do something wrong.

If the plugin is activated, the "FraudLabs Pro Details" panel will be added to the order details page. A seal (safety mark FraudLabs Pro) is displayed at checkout.
The plugin checks only those orders that follow after its installation. To check previously created orders (not completed) you need to scan them by clicking on the "Screen Order" button in the "FraudLabs Pro Details" panel.
3 年 前
epaquet wrote:
I  found FraudLabs Pro plugin from a Google Search which link to a Nop Commerce Marketplace page (security).

But If I search FraudLabs Pro in the marketplace, I found nothing.  If I browse the security section, nothing

Please check here
3 年 前
Hi,
Thank you Andrei, but I can assure you that this plug was not in the security / search results of the market place some hours ago.

Having a plugin shown in the marketplace is important for confidence, but can It be related to the following post.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/87153/marketplace-themes-gone

In the past, I used other CMS / eCommerce solutions that went from free open world with great distribution portal to help small dev.  to a more restrictive and exclusive business model.

Next step after community restriction / exclusivity was billing > 1000$ / year for sources.
Most of them disappears because they forgot that's the community create them.

I love NopCommerce, never forget the community.

Erik
3 年 前
epaquet wrote:
...can It be related to the following post...

Hi Erik,

No, it's not related because this plugin is distributed absolutely for free
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.