blog articles

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 年 前
I have version 4.10 , recently downloaded rich blog trial for 14 days but nowhere seems to have where to do or upload my blog....any suggestions
3 年 前
Have you enabled the plugin?

Have you enabled the blog > Admin > Configuration > Settings > Blog Settings

To add a new blog post > Admin > Content Management > Blog Post (Add New button at the top). Rich blog integrates with the default blog within the admin and allows you to add images via a new tab.
3 年 前
untiedshoes wrote:

To add a new blog post > Admin > Content Management > Blog Post (Add New button at the top). Rich blog integrates with the default blog within the admin and allows you to add images via a new tab.

Tnx for your help it was just few clicks to enable my blog!:)
3 年 前
Ergaleia Kanellis wrote:
Tnx for your help it was just few clicks to enable my blog!:)

You're welcome :)
2 年 前
untiedshoes wrote:

Please help me to this one if you please....I bought the Rich Blog version 4.10 the full version after the trial but.... it doesn't work!☹️ any ideas?
2 年 前
Ergaleia Kanellis wrote:
..I bought the Rich Blog version 4.10 the full version after the trial but.... it doesn't work!☹️ any ideas?

Contact the developer.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.