Sezzle - Buy Now Pay Later issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 年 前
We have installed the Sezzle plugin in our version 4.2 nopCommerce store and it seems to be a hit and miss for working.  Has anyone else found this?

Once the customer presses Confirm order, the browser opens and displays this message, "The operation was canceled."  Here's what is shown in the log file.

We have found that if the customer presses refresh it will then take them to the Sezzle site so they can log in and make the payment, so we do have a work around, but would prefer not to have to have them do this.  It happens on both pc and phone apps.  Any help is greatly appreciated!  Thanks,

Log level
Warning
Short message
The operation was canceled.
Full message
System.OperationCanceledException: The operation was canceled.
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.HandleFinishSendAsyncError(Exception e, CancellationTokenSource cts)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.FinishSendAsyncBuffered(Task`1 sendTask, HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationTokenSource cts, Boolean disposeCts)
   at Nop.Plugin.Payments.Sezzle.Services.SezzleHttpClient.GetAuthToken()
   at Nop.Plugin.Payments.Sezzle.Services.SezzleHttpClient.GetCheckoutUrl(PostProcessPaymentRequest postProcessPaymentRequest)
   at Nop.Plugin.Payments.Sezzle.SezzlePaymentProcessor.PostProcessPayment(PostProcessPaymentRequest postProcessPaymentRequest)
   at Nop.Web.Controllers.CheckoutController.OpcCompleteRedirectionPayment() in C:\andrei\nopcommerce\sources\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Controllers\CheckoutController.cs:line 1753
IP address
99.99.xx
Customer
[email protected]
Page URL
https://www.qualitydigitalsolutions.ca/checkout/OpcCompleteRedirectionPayment
Referrer URL
https://www.qualitydigitalsolutions.ca/
Created on
10/17/2021 6:51:27 AM

I should also add that I have contacted Sezzle and they can see the issue on my pc but the nopCommerce developers that they hired are unable to recreate the issue, and suggested I post here.
2 年 前
Your best to contact the developer of the Plugin
2 年 前
thank you - I have done that.

Laurena
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.