Grouped Products or Bundles

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 年 前
HI Guys

I'm going to try and explain this again as i wasnt clear the last time.

I am trying to group a bunch of products together.. that are all associated and commonly bought together. My ultimate aim is to have them sold together but reducing stock of the individual items and also outputting the order as individual items (not as one SKU)

Example - A firefighting backpack is sold by itself, with a vehicle mount bracket, with a cover or with all items. The cover and bracket are also available to buy individually.

I have the product set up with a product attribute of accessories. This attribute has values associated with products of the bracket and the cover. The control type is checkboxes.

I then have attribute combinations created with price overrides.

Now my issue is that the attribute combinations require their own stock and their own sku for the group, which is not what I want. I just need the 3 items adding to the basket as a group and individual skus passing, and individual sku stock reduction..

Am I assuming this cannot be done out of the box - if not does any know of a plugin that can do this?

I dont want to use related products as I need it to be a bit more obvious you can add these and that the price is discounted.

Thanks in advance

Steve
2 年 前
On the main product, what is your "Manage inventory method"?
Just a guess: if you are using "Track inventory by product attributes", then try "Track inventory".
2 年 前
Its on track inventory as all of the products are.

The issue is that the combination is expected to have its own SKU and its own stock levels. It doesnt look at the main product and associated product and say ok you have 10 of the knapsacks, 5 of the brackets and 5 of the covers and allow up to a max of 5 brackets and knapsack plus 5 knapsacks plus 5 covers or any other combination possible given the stock levels..

I'm looking for purely the original part SKU's to be output as a 'true' discount bundle should be.
eg when all 3 are purchased the order would show
1, BRP16R - Knapsack
2, VBBPR - Bracket
3, RBPCOV - Cover
and each would have a discounted price or just a total price.. either way the inventory for each of the component SKU's should be reduced.

I'm surprised this isnt a common scenario? surely others must package products together and still want to reduce their base skus?

our previous platform epages almost did this apart from it output a single SKU for all the products, however it based its stock on availability of each component..

Steve
2 年 前
You are right, this cannot be done out of the box.
You need to develop a custom plugin for that.
Check my PM.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.